La Quincaillerie is a beautiful brasserie located in a historic building on Rue du Page in the heart of Brussels. The building was once a hardware store and was designed by a student of the famous Belgian architect Victor Horta. La Quincaillerie is known for its generous seafood platters and stunning art nouveau interior.
Do you want to be part of our team and take care of the operational organization of the service?
Lucky you! We are looking for a Chef de Rang!
- You coordinate the mise-en-place related to the bar and dining area
- You communicate with the bar and the kitchen
- You welcome guests and advise them on their choice of dishes
- You serve drinks and dishes
- You completed succesfully a hospitality training OR you have experience in a similar position
- You are stress-resistant
- You are a fan of gastronomy and have a passion for hospitality
- You are customer-oriented
- You are a teamplayer
- You are precise and punctual
We offer you:
- A full-time contract (preferably), part-time is negotiable
- Lunch and dinner service with service coupé
- Free on two days a week
- A competitive salary, growth opportunities, and a pleasant work environment
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please don't hesitate to send an email with your CV and motivational letter to email@example.com